UPDATE: Royal Mail have now resumed shipments on their TRACKED, TRACKED & SIGNED and SIGNED services but delays should be expected, please choose these services if available to you or FEDEX if your order is urgent.
Edward Woodall Naylor (Composer)
Born: 9th February 1867, Scarborough, UK
Died: 7th May 1934, Cambridge, UK
Edward Woodall Naylor was an English organist and composer.
Naylor was born in Scarborough in 1867. His father, John Naylor, was organist of York Minster. He won a choral scholarship to Emmanuel College, Cambridge, where he gained a BA in 1887. From 1888 to 1892 he studied at the Royal College of Music.
All Works: Naylor, E W
- And there shall be signs (1)
- Behold, God is great (1)
- Benedicite in G (1)
- Christ both died, and rose (1)
- Final responses (3)
- Final Responses – Ferial (1)
- Final Responses – Festal (1)
- I will cause the shower to come down (1)
- Jubilate Deo in A (1)
- Magnificat and Nunc dimittis in A (2)
- Nunc dimittis (1)
- O Jerusalem, look about thee (1)
- Te Deum Laudamus in A (1)
- This is the month, and this the happy morn (1)
- Vox dicentis (6)
- Vox dicentis: Clama (13)
- We have heard with our ears (1)