What we collect
We may collect and store the following information:
- your name
- your postal address, billing address and email address
- your telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Some of these details may be passed onto our distribution partners in order to fulfil your order. Some of them, along with your payment details, will be passed on to our payment providers in order to complete your transaction.
What we do with the information which we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send newsletter emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may use your responses to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe any information held is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us in writing as soon as possible and any necessary amendments will be made promptly.
Revision date: 14th October 2021