Latest update: Due to disruptions after a recent warehouse move by the UK’s largest music distributor, the supply of various labels including Decca, DG, Sony, and Harmonia Mundi are subject to significant delays. Please continue to order products from these labels, as the situation should be back to normal within the next few weeks. This is affecting all UK music retailers at the present time. If you have any questions please do contact us.
Join our team in Leamington Spa: Presto Music, a prominent retailer of classical, jazz recordings, sheet music and instruments, is currently seeking a Marketing Manager. We are searching for a skilled marketer with experience in ecommerce trading and a genuine passion for music. As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the Sales Director and be responsible for developing and implementing our global marketing and brand strategy across our website, streaming services and high street store.
- Lead our marketing initiatives, including (but not limited to) PPC, Email, Affiliates, SEO, Social, and Creative.
- Develop a marketing and digital strategy focused on brand growth, expanding the customer base, and achieving a strong ROI.
- Manage a small team and collaborate closely with our product and editorial teams to optimise conversion rates and drive revenue growth.
- Attract website visitors and foster customer retention.
- Produce measurable results and regularly report them to management.
- Establish and maintain partnerships and relationships with record labels, publishers, distributors, suppliers and related industries.
- Create captivating copy and artwork for our website, social media, store, and various digital and print channels. When necessary, engage external agencies for marketing assets.
- Build brand awareness for our physical store, the ecommerce website and our streaming service, acting as a brand ambassador
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role within an ecommerce business or an organization marketing directly to consumers.
- Strong creative thinking, critical problem-solving skills, and an intuitive mindset.
- An affinity for music and an interest in classical music would be an advantage
- Deep understanding of e-commerce best practices, with a keen eye for merchandising.
- Proficiency in website analytics, capable of analysing data for informed e-commerce decision-making.
- Sound grasp of SEO principles.
- Demonstrated ability to align branding and target customer knowledge with key e-commerce elements to drive business growth.
- Excellent prioritization skills, highly organized, and adaptable in managing workload.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with clarity and conciseness.
- Familiarity with customer data platforms, marketing automations, customer relationship management, Google Analytics, Adwords, and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator). Experience with Microsoft Access is advantageous.
Salary: £37,500 - £40,000
Place of work: Leamington Spa UK (Hybrid working considered, but with an expectation of minimum 3 days per week at our offices in Leamington Spa)
To apply: Please email your CV and covering letter, including details of your current or most recent salary, to Jonny Brading - email@example.com
Presto Music is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience. We would strongly encourage applications from BAME backgrounds, which are currently underrepresented in our industry.
About Presto Music
Presto Music offers over 1 million classical music-related products to its customers, with a strong focus on product, editorial, reviews, features, interviews, special offers, promotions and awards, plus powerful search and browse tools to help customers find the right products. Presto Music offers classical music recordings, jazz recordings, downloads, books, instruments & accessories, sheet music and scores to a global online audience. Employees currently number forty-six across the shop, despatch, IT, marketing, customer service, management and editorial departments. Presto is accredited to the Living Wage Foundation and is constantly striving to improve its impact on the environment.