Marc' Antonio Ziani (Composer)
Born: c. 1653, Venice, Italy
Died: 22nd January 1715, Vienna, Austria
Marc'Antonio Ziani was an Italian composer living in Vienna.
Ziani was born in Venice. He probably studied with his uncle, the organist Pietro Andrea Ziani. From 1686 to 1691 Ziani was maestro di cappella to Duke Ferdinando Carlo di Gonzaga in Mantua, but simultaneously developed his career as an opera composer in Venice.
All Works: Ziani
- Alma Redemptoris Mater (5)
- Aria Trombe d'Ausonia in D Major (3)
- Chi piacere altrui desia (from La Flora) (1)
- Chi serve al dio d’amor (1)
- Domine Dominus noster (1)
- Il Talamo: Overture (1)
- Non e giunto (from Sepolcra Il Sacrifizia d'Isaaco) (1)
- Quel sembiante cosi bello (2)
- Sinfonia del Sepolcro in C minor (1)