Antonín Vranický (Composer)
Born: 13th June 1761, Nova Rise, Czechia
Died: 6th August 1820, Vienna, Austria
Antonín Vranický, Germanized as Anton Wranitzky, and also seen as Wranizky was a Czech violinist and composer of the 18th century. He was the half brother of Pavel Vranický.
He was a pupil of Mozart, Haydn and Albrechtsberger, as mentioned in a letter from Pavel Vranický to the music publisher André.
All Genres: Vranický, A
All Works: Vranický, A
- Cello Concerto in D minor (1)
- Concerto for Violin and Orchestra in C major (1)
- Hunting Marches (2) in the French Style (1)
- Little Marches (6) (1)
- Marches (3) in the French Style (1)
- Sextet for flute, oboe and string quartet (1)
- String Quintet in E flat, Op. 8, No. 3 for violin, two violas and two cellos (1)
- String Sextet in G for two violins, two violas and two cellos (1)
- Violin Concerto in C major, Op. 11 (1)