Basket 0 items, $0.00
- List of Illustrations
- About the Companion Website
- Part 1: Why Singing?
- Chapter 1 Musical foundations
- Chapter 2 The anatomy of human music-making
- Chapter 3 The instinctive and the learned
- Chapter 4 Music as 'the missing link': a distinct form of thinking and feeling
- Chapter 5 The aural feedback loop and inner hearing
- Chapter 6 The four elements of vocal learning
- Chapter 7 Lifelong participation and transmission
- Part 2: Why Signing?
- Chapter 8 Representation and Communication
- Chapter 9 The two hemispheres of the brain
- Part 3: Patterns of Leadership and Interaction
- Chapter 11 Collective Creativity
- Chapter 12 Signs about signs: the notation of Harmony Signing
- Chapter 13 Working on Your Own
- Chapter 14 Working in Pairs
- Chapter 15 Working in Groups
- Chapter 16 Working with instrumental classes and bands
- Chapter 17 Working with vocal classes and choirs
- Part 4: Building creatively on Harmony Signing
- Chapter 18 What Are Students Expressing Musically?