UPDATE: Royal Mail have now resumed shipments on ALL International services but delays should be expected, please choose FEDEX if your order is urgent.
- Part I . Creative Contexts and Principles:
- 1. Imitation, originality and authorship;
- 2. Sources and their functions;
- Part II . Creative Strategies:
- 3. 'Ye Fowle Originall in Score': initial invention and the functions of notation;
- 4. 'I have here sent ye full Anthems': serial recomposition and the culture of transmission;
- 5. 'For Seaverall Friends': private music and the study of musical texts;
- 6. 'His mind be filled with the materiall': arrangement, improvisation and the role of memory.