80 studies developing all aspects of pop Piano playing through focussed technical work. This progressive collection helps players learn and understand the many different challenges of popular Piano playing.
- Written by rock & pop music experts, each study concentrates on a particular style, exploring the technical elements associated with it.
- Focussing on syncopation, different Bass lines, gospel chord progressions, classic rock arpeggios, twelve bar blues – and how to rock out like Jerry Lee Lewis!
- Each study features accompanying teaching tips and further listening ideas.
- Styles covered include Motown, metal,the blues, soul, funk, ska, reggae, disco, country, indie, dance, classic rock, synth pop and many more.
- Suitable for established beginner to intermediate level Piano and Keyboard players.
- ISBN: 9780571539086 (0571539084)