The organ works of Gerard Bunk (1888–1958) are becoming increasingly important in concerts and publications, while his choral music has so far remained virtually unknown.
This first Urtext edition presents his four most important choral works (op. 47, op. 72, op. 77 and op. 83), ranging from three-part female choir right through to eight-part mixed choir. These works are ideal for ambitious choirs who wish to broaden their repertoire to include attractive music in late Romantic style and which can be performed in concerts as well as church services.
- First ever publication of Bunk’s choral works
- With a detailed preface and critical commentary (Ger/Eng)
- Extension of repertoire for ambitious choirs
- Choral music in late Romantic style
- ISMN: 9790006529780 (M006529780)