Basket 0 items, $0.00
- 1 Medieval Improvisation
- 2 Written Music and Oral Music
- 3 The Vatican Organum Treatise and the Organum of Notre Dame of Paris
- 4 'Peripheral' and 'Central'
- 5 On the Structure of the Alleluia Melisma: A Western Tendency in Western Chant
- 6 Homer and Gregory: The Transmission of Epic Poetry and Plainchant
- 7 'Centonate' Chant: Ubles Flickwerk or e pluribus unus?
- 8 Lingering Questions about 'Oral Literature'
- 9 The Politics of Reception: Tailoring the Present as Fulfilment of a Desired Past
- 10 Oral, Written, and Literate Process in the Music of the Middle Ages
- 11 Observations on the Transmission of Some Aquitanian Tropes
- 12 History and the Ontology of the Musical Work
- 13 The Early History of Music Writing in the West
- 14 Reading and Singing: On the Genesis of Occidental Music-Writing
- 15 Speaking of Jesus
- 16 Medieval Music and Language
- 17 The Marriage of Poetry and Music in Medieval Song